Aug 22, 2011

Happy Clay Time!

Happily, I decided it was time to ignore all of the other demands and MAKE some clay time for myself...in other words, I stopped the crazy merry-go-round and jumped off for the weekend and then found myself reluctant to get back on the merry-go-round!

I have a hummingbird almost finished with just some minor detailing to finish. I have a watermelon house about 2/3 of the way done, but the most time intensive process is finished and the fun stuff remains! I will post pictures once the pieces are complete. Next post - new pics!

I want to give my friend Trina a shout out for her little absolutely adorable purple fairy. She came over to visit to ask me about building her a house because winter is going to come and she wants a pretty place to stay warm.

Wishing you a wonderful week and hope you find some clay time too!

My ArtFire Studio
My Etsy Studio

1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much Sandy!! I was scrolling through my blog list, reading and catching up, and I was so honored to see that you featured my little Purple Fairy!!! I appreciate the special shout-out! :)

    I am looking forward to seeing your Hummingbird, and the watermelon house has me quite intrigued! I'll watch for your post and pics.

    So glad you're MAKING clay time for yourself! Enjoy!

    Happy Claying :)
    ~Trina

    ReplyDelete