Mar 20, 2012

Oh My, How Time Flies!

Greetings to my friends and my apologies for the lengthy absence. Once again, happy life challenges have distracted me for way too long. I did get to do some sculpting around Christmas time but there really hasn't been much time to spare.

My delightfully wonderful brother, Ken has wanted to move to Texas for the last five years. After sad developments in his long term relationship, which had been the reason he had stayed in Minneapolis for the past five years, he was free to do what he wanted to do. Which means (drum roll plz) that he took me up on my offer to move to Texas and stay with me while he reprocessed and got his heart & soul back. He arrived in November...spent the holidays with me and my catz, then moved to Dallas the first part of this year. YAYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!

I also decided to help my catz socialize better by fostering catz/kittens that needed a safe temporary home. So far, my catz have not been happy with this arrangement and they are no better socialized...BUT so far its only been one foster cat family and I know it will take a whole lot more time to get them to be accepting and better socialized. They are all spoiled rotten and they need to learn to share their wealth!

So, back to sculpting...here are a couple of examples of what I did back in December. Hope you like them.



I also created some earrings...but they have a Christmas theme so I won't post them here...maybe next Christmas I will share them! Gonna run...hope to come back & catch up a lot sooner than later!

No comments:

Post a Comment